Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar
311 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201
Located on the heart of Broadway in the country music mecca of downtown Nashville, Jason Aldean’s welcomes guests inside four levels of good times. At Jason Aldeans, The Three-Time ACM Entertainer of the Year teams up with World renowned Chef Tomasz Wosiak to create a menu that is a mix of his southern cooking favorites, steaks, pastas, and salads to local craft beer and signature cocktails.
“My Kinda Party” is the largest rooftop patio on Broadway and is dedicated to an all day and night party with live entertainment, dancing and panoramic views of Broadway. The rooftop bar and outside patio features “Eat To Your Own Beat”. Build your own basket of food and enjoy freshly made cocktails served at the Night Train bar.
With Over 27,000 sq feet, 250 dining seats, large screen TV’s, 6 bars and a world-class kitchen of great food, fun, music and amazing nightlife, patrons can experience the ultimate VIP experience only at Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
Cuisine TypeLocal Fare
Late Night Dining
HoursMon-Sat • 11:00 am-3:00 am
Sunday • 10:00 am-3:00 am
Dining InformationChildren's Menu
Gluten Free Options
Lounge/BarFour Levels • Six Bars • My Kinda Party Rooftop Bar
Additional ServicesBanquet Facilities
Payment DetailsAmerican Express
Executive Chef, Tomasz Wosiak
• In the culinary arts business for 25 years
• Opened the first restaurant at the age of 19 while still in culinary school
• Completed 5 years of culinary school in Poland
• Earned a Master Chef certificate in Poland
• Worked as a personal chef in the Italian Alps.
• Spent one year traveling on a merchant marine ship where he has cooked on all continents of the world.
• Moved to the US in 2000
• Climbed the ladder at Cameron Mitchell Restaurants from line cook, kitchen manager, sous chef to executive chef in less than a year
• Oversaw the Culinary Department and 42 restaurants in 14 states at Granite City Food and Brewery
• Since joining the TC Restaurant Group, he has created nationally recognized menu items featured in People's magazine and the Today's show why overseeing and managing a team of over 50 people in 7 concepts across the United States.