Grilled Green & Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
Ingredients for Stuffed Pork Loin
1-2 lb Pork Loin
1/2 cup Pork or Chicken Stock
2 ea Whole Green Chilis, canned
3/4 lb Pepper Jack Cheese, block
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Lemon Pepper
1 tbsp Course Black Pepper
Method for Stuffed Pork Loin
• Turn your grill on high and close lid until grill is good and hot. (Approx. 450 degrees)
• Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
• Coat the pork loin with olive oil.
• Heavily coat pork loin with course ground black pepper.
• Lightly coat pork loin with lemon pepper.
• Set the pork loin on hot grill and close lid. Sear all sides of the pork loin, turning approximately every minute.
• Lay the Loin on a cutting board and starting one inch from the end make a 3/4 inch deep cut lengthwise down the center of the loin stopping one inch before the end of the loin.
• Cut your block of pepper jack cheese into 1/4" squares approx. 3-4 inches long.
• Stuff cheese into each whole green chili.
• Lay chilis inside the pork loin.
• Season w/ both types of pepper.
• Then seal the pork loin around the chili/cheese using cooking twine.
• Pour in au jus into a foil boat.
• Place loin into a foil boat.
• Seal up foil and place into the oven for 30 minutes or until Internal Temp. is 160 degrees.
• Slice & Serve.
6500 West Bee Cave Road, Austin, TX, 78746
5204 Ranch Road 2222, Austin, TX, 78731
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL