Tournedos Felix Faure ~ Beef Tenderloin with Black Peppercorn and Mushroom Sauce
A Serving of 4
Ingredients for Tournados Felix Faure
4-8 oz Beef Tenderloin 2 tsp Salt 4 tsp Course Black Peppercorns 2 cups dice Mushrooms 1 tbsp Olive Oil 1/4 cup Butter 1/2 cup of Cognac 1/2 cup Veal Stock 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
Method for Tournados Felix Faure
• Season both sides of each tenderloin with salt and pat them in the black peppercorns.
• Heat oil and butter in a large heavy skillet over high heat, and then sauté the tenderloins, 2 at the time, for 3-4 minutes on each side.
• Transfer the tenderloins to a heatproof dish and keep them warm in a 175 degree oven.
• In the skillet, add the mushroom, sauté for 2 minutes, until cooked.
• Add the tenderloin to the skillet and carefully add the cognac and flame it.
• Add the veal stock, then a minute after, the cream, bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
• Serve the tenderloin coated with the sauce with some Pommes Frites! Et Voila !!!
19009 Preston Road #200, Dallas, TX, 75252
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL