- Heat a saucepan very hot and add the olive oil and sauté the shallots and garlic until translucent.
- Add the lobster meat and sear the lobster until about two thirds cooked.
- Add the other cut vegetables and sauté them for a few minutes to sear in the flavors.
- Salt and pepper.
- Deglace the sauté pan with the plum wine .
- Add the herbs.
- Reduce for a couple of minutes until the wine is almost dry in the bottom of the pan.
- At this point you would add the lobster stock and cook until the stock reduces in half.
- Finish by slowly adding the butter for a very creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper again to taste.
18 Pinckney Street, Charleston, SC, 29401