Ingredients for Chicken Bhuna
2 large skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm dice
3 medium onions, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (3.5cm) piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
2 ripe tomatoes, diced
1 ½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
1 level teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon ground coriander powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies
Method for Chicken Bhuna
• Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick pan over high heat.
• Add the onion and 1 teaspoon salt and fry until brown and soft.
• Stir in garlic and ginger and turn the heat down to low.
• Pour in a little hot water to soften onions further, cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
• When all the water has evaporated from the onion paste, add all the spices and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
• Stir in chillies. Add tomatoes, cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
• Add chicken and brown over high heat for 12-15 minutes.
• Add SHERE-E-PUNJAB cardamom paste and stir well.
• Reduce heat, cover and cook for 7-8 minutes more. • Add a little water if necessary.
• Remove from heat.
• Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with a rice and Bread of your choice.
* all the spices Must use fresh, and whole seeds
5059 State Road, Drexel Hill, PA, 19026
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL