Pan-Seared Swordfish with Lobster and Plum Nage
Ingredients for Pan-Seared Swordfish with Lobster and Plum Nage
4 oz. cold water Lobster tail, halved in shell
7 oz. Swordfish Steak
1 plum, pitted and sliced
½ cup water
2 Tbs. butter
1 cup merlot or pinot noir
2 tbs. granulated sugar
¼ tsp ground coriander
1 tsp fresh herbs (any combination of 2 or 3 of: thyme, parsley, chives, oregano, sage, rosemary)
Method for Pan-Seared Swordfish with Lobster and Plum Nage
• Preheat oven to 375 F
• Melt butter in sauté pan over medium high heat.
• Season swordfish on both sides with salt and pepper and place in sauté pan.
• Sear on each side to golden brown and remove fish to lightly greased baking sheet/oven pan.
• Add lobster halves in shells and plum slices to sauté pan and cook lobster until white in color.
• Remove lobster meat from shell and place on baking pan with swordfish.
• Place fish/lobster in pre-heated oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
• Return lobster shells to sauté pan and deglaze pan with water, reduce by half over medium high or high heat and add wine.
• Allow mixture to reduce by half on stove as fish/lobster bakes.
• Add the sugar, coriander, fresh herbs to the plum reduction, stir to blend flavors and melt sugar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
• Place Swordfish and Lobster on plate with favorite starch and vegetables.
• Pour sauce reduction over fish and enjoy!
9 Old Lancaster Road, Malvern, PA, 19355
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL