Warm Steak Salad
Ingredients for Warm Steak Salad
1 small head Fresh Spinach, washed & torn
1 small head Romaine Lettuce, washed & torn
1 small head Iceberg Lettuce, washed & torn
1½ cups Mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp Clarified Butter
12 2 oz. Tenderloin Medallions
3 tsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
1 Red Onion, large
(sliced 1/8” thick to yield 20 slices)
Oriental dressing (see recipe in Sauce Section)
Method for Warm Steak Salad
• Place spinach, romaine and iceberg lettuces in large bowl. Add mushrooms. Set aside.
• Slice tenderloin medallions in half lengthwise into six pieces (should yield 24 pieces).
• In saute pan over high heat, melt butter making sure pan is very hot. Add medallions and saute both sides quickly to medium rare (about 2-3 min.).
• Toss lettuces and mushrooms with Oriental dressing.
• Divide evenly onto four plates.
• Divide medallions evenly onto salads and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
• Arrange red onions evenly on top of medallions.
• Serve immediately
1411 Walnut Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19102
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL