Ingredients for BBQ Shrimp
20 16/20 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 oz Canola Oil
1 tbsp + 5 tsp Green Onions, chopped
2 oz Dry White Wine
1 tsp Fresh Chopped Garlic
4 tbsp Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp Paprika
8 oz Butter, salted
Method for BBQ Shrimp
• Wash shrimp under water and then peel the shells and discard.
Devein the shrimp with a paring knife and then wash under water.
Repeat until all shrimp are done, place on a sheet tray and place in the refrigerator.
• Place a large cast iron skillet on a burner and heat over high heat.
Add oil and cook shrimp until they are just done, you may have to do these in batches if you do not have large skillet.
Remove shrimp and set aside.
• Add green onions and cook for 1 minute.
• Add white wine and reduce the volume by half. (Any good dry white wine will work)
• When the wine is reduced by half, measure and add the chopped garlic, worcestershire, Tabasco. cayenne pepper and paprika.
Shake the pan well. Cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low.
• Cut butter into small chunks with the knife and slowly add into pan, shaking fast to melt butter.
• Continue to add butter until it is all added and shake until butter is melted.
Add shrimp back to pan and toss well to coat shrimp with butter and to heat the shrimp.
1800 Market Street , Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL