Ingredients for Lyonnaise Salad
4 heads Frisee lettuce
6 oz diced Bacon (apple wood smoked if available)
1 Potato (Yukon or Idaho), peeled and diced, hold in cold water
2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced, hold in water with lemon juice
5 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
4 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Method for Lyonnaise Salad
• Clean frisee; add diced apple and salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
• Bring a pot of water to boil, add 1 tbsp vinegar.
• Break 1 egg at a time into water and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon, handle carefully as egg will still be soft in the middle.
• In a hot saute pan, cook bacon until crisp, add potato and cook, stirring often, until golden brown.
• Add sherry vinegar to pan and remove from heat.
• While still hot, pour bacon mixture over Frisee and toss well.
• Divide salad onto 4 plates and carefully top with poached egg.
Mia at Caesars Atlantic City 2100 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, PA, 08401
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL