Bacon Wrapped Seared Salmon over Summer Greens
Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Seared Salmon
• 1 strip Applewood Smoked Bacon
• 1 4 oz Salmon Filet
• 2-3 Fingerling Potatoes (cook until just fork tender and cool to room temperature)
• 2 oz Field Greens
• julienne Red Pepper
• 2 each fresh Figs (dice 1 and quarter other)
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• ¼ cup Water
• ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
• ½ cup Olive Oil
• Salt, to taste
• Pepper, to taste
Method for Bacon Wrapped Seared Salmon
• Wrap the bacon around the salmon filet.
• In a hot sauté pan, add just enough oil to coat the bottom. Sear the salmon until brown.
• Flip over and place into a 350° oven. Cook until desired doneness.
• In a small pan, place the sugar, water, and diced figs.
• Place the pan on low heat until the sugar melts and the figs get soft.
• Pull the pan from the heat and let cool for 2 minutes. Then, add the vinegar and whisk in the oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
• In a mixing bowl, toss field greens, red peppers, fingerling potatoes, and dressing.
• Place the salad mixture on a serving plate and then top with the salmon. Garnish with the quartered fig.
3645 River Crossing Parkway, Indianapolis, IN, 46240
Arizona Wineries, AZ
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Worth, TX
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Los Angeles, CA
Mass Ave, IN
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
Phoenix Metro, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel & Captiva Island, FL
South Bend, IN
St. Petersburg, FL
St Louis, MO
Tampa Bay, FL